Moving through my life one repetition at a time.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Six Week Ultrasound

We were super excited for the first ultrasound. I knew at this point being pregnant would feel a little more real versus a figment of my imagination.

We did get to see our little embryo and the nurse was able to see a flutter of a heartbeat. When we talked to the doctor he said everything looked great. I was also now able to get back into some working out. I was still restricted on any impact movements but I could now do some moderate weightlifting and rowing. This was fantastic news although I was given a restriction on keeping my heart rate under 140 bpm. I knew this was pretty low but it was better than nothing! 

We were told to schedule another ultrasound at 8.5 weeks. Hopefully at this point we could see a heartbeat. We also knew the baby would be much bigger than the what we saw at 6 weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment