Moving through my life one repetition at a time.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Prelude

Since this is the post that will be at the top of the blog once I post this to the social media world I wanted to give some brief words about why I wrote this and why I posted this....

I'm not posting to have people feel sorry for us. I'm not posting to receive attention. I'm not posting to call attention to any person or persons. I'm not posting to start a debate on my opinions vs. your opinions on my choices.  I'm not posting in the intent that hundreds or even one person even reads this blog.

I am posting to tell my story. I'm posting to get this big secret off my chest. I'm posting to allow myself to heal. I'm posting in hopes that someone will read it who has faced this situation and realize that they are not alone.

My only goal is to tell my story and allow myself to have an outlet to help myself heal and keep moving forward. If you feel compelled please join me in reading about my journey through life one rep at a time......


No comments:

Post a Comment